 Adventurers / 1910
    Focke-Wulf Fw-61 —Chris Paton
   It has been a "mid-exam" productive weekend and the result is my version of the Focke Wulfe Autogyro Fw61. Like my earlier Kolibri I was hoping for a "as-near-as-damnit" representation. I am quite pleased with the result but, as always, welcome (...) (20 years ago, 30-May-04, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build.military)

        Re: Focke-Wulf Fw-61 —Jan-Albert van Ree
   (...) Looks awesome, as all your MOC's One tip: the original rotor blades seem to be longer. Perhaps a Technic 3-blade rotor with some 1*8 tiles would do the trick. Other than that again you managed to capture the feel of the real machine judging by (...) (20 years ago, 30-May-04, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build.military)

        Re: Focke-Wulf Fw-61 —Chris Paton
   (...) Hi Jan-Albert Thanks for the tip. I knew they were short but I was lazy - looking for the quick fix. But I will dig out the technic rotor and give it a go. Thanks again for your comments. Chris (20 years ago, 30-May-04, to lugnet.adventurers)