 Adventurers / 1910
1909  |  1911
Subject:
Focke-Wulf Fw-61
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Sun, 30 May 2004 20:19:22 GMT

It has been a "mid-exam" productive weekend and the result is my version of the
Focke Wulfe Autogyro Fw61.  Like my earlier Kolibri I was hoping for a
"as-near-as-damnit" representation. I am quite pleased with the result but, as
always, welcome people's thoughts and ideas.

The folder is here:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=84755>

and some reference material can be found here:

<http://m2reviews.cnsi.net/reviews/axis/bakerfw61.htm>

Oh, and I also sneaked a picture into my prototypes folder, here:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=776203>

Happy building!

Chris