 Adventurers / 1885
Re: Messerschmitt Me Libelle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sat, 15 May 2004 15:34:35 GMT

Hi Gary

Thanks for your comments. It is nice to “put a name to the MOC”! I have spent a lot of time looking at your MOCs and, as mentioned, I have been inspired by your building and stories, especially the ISCC entries. Your Heinkel is another favorite of mine, especially the wheels!

I look forward to seeing more of your work and maybe some asymetrics? That would be interesting.

Chris