 Adventurers / 1882
  Messerschmitt Me Libelle

Hi everyone I would like to introduce the Messerschmitt Me Libelle. This is another prototype from the luftwaffe and I think it makes for a fun little MOC. I didn't spend much time on retracting gear - I was going more for the overall "playability" (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: Messerschmitt Me Libelle

(...) Wow Chris, this is really great stuff! The Blohm und Voss is awesome, I've always wanted to do some MOCs of BV's assymetrical planes. The whole 'Lost Plane' hunters is a very cool idea also, good enough to be an official Adventurers subtheme, (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: Messerschmitt Me Libelle

Hi Gary Thanks for your comments. It is nice to "put a name to the MOC"! I have spent a lot of time looking at your MOCs and, as mentioned, I have been inspired by your building and stories, especially the ISCC entries. Your Heinkel is another (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)