 Adventurers / 1875
  Re: Sand Blue Racer

Hi Christian I like your new racer. And I like the colour! (Here's hoping I don't start a whole new "discussion"!) I think the simple style provides a sense/feel of the era. Do you have plans for a track layout with pit-stops perhaps? I am also (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: Sand Blue Racer

(...) Hi Chris Thank you. For now my only plan is to have simple layouts as backdrops. When I am done with the series I plan to have a proper track with the racers sorted according to age. That would be late thirties up front and pre-WWI at the (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)