 Adventurers / 1875
Re: Sand Blue Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:33:49 GMT

Hi Christian

I like your new racer. And I like the colour! (Here’s hoping I don’t start a whole new “discussion”!) I think the simple style provides a sense/feel of the era. Do you have plans for a track layout with pit-stops perhaps? I am also curious about building the likes of a cross-country series of racers - sort of a Paris-Dakar desert race in bricks. Any ideas?

Lastly, do you know of any websites that have some general information on the racers and the period? Any links? I caught the last 10 minutes of a programme on Discovery about Formula One and its origins and I think it would be interesting to delve a little deeper.

Keep the racers coming.