 Adventurers / 1858
Re: Flettner FL282 Kolibri
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 20:17:29 GMT

Forgot to mention the vehicles are built from Christian Lindblad Rasmussen's
blueprints on his Adventurers website, with a few modifications/add-ons.

<http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/Adventurers.html>

Thanks Christian.

Chris