 Adventurers / 1842
    Re: Steampunkers Untie! (Delurking with a new MOC) —Gary Thomas
   (...) My first reaction was "how ridiculous", but as I kept looking at it it started growing on me, and I realized it was quite inventive. Weird, but a good sort of weird. Only thing I'd change is to tighten up the color scheme, but that's just me. (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Steampunkers Untie! (Delurking with a new MOC) —Dan Sabath
   (...) <snip> (...) Thanks Gary, I appreciate the comments. I had quite a fun time building this one. Esp. figuring out how to make 280 degree bends fit well together. It'll be at Brickfest PDX if you want to see it in person. As for the colors. I'm (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)