 Adventurers / 1843
Re: Steampunkers Untie! (Delurking with a new MOC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 01:18:41 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Gary Thomas wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Dan Sabath wrote:

snip

   My first reaction was “how ridiculous”, but as I kept looking at it it started growing on me, and I realized it was quite inventive. Weird, but a good sort of weird.

Only thing I’d change is to tighten up the color scheme, but that’s just me. Keep up the good work!

Take care,

Gary

Thanks Gary,

I appreciate the comments. I had quite a fun time building this one. Esp. figuring out how to make 280 degree bends fit well together. It’ll be at Brickfest PDX if you want to see it in person.

As for the colors. I’m normally a white and gray space guy. Clanks are fashioned from whatever the inventor has at hand...and given some of the oddball pieces used here...that’s what I had to go with.

Dr. Ryu