 Adventurers / 1838
  Re: MOC: Spirit of St. Louis

In lugnet.adventurers, David Laswell wrote: (snip) Thanks for the better references, usually Google is so good that it's not worth the bother trying anyone else. This wasn't one of those times or else I wasn't using good terms. (...) Right, that's (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: MOC: Spirit of St. Louis

Thanks for the info guys. I am on a break at work right now so I will get the details later. However, that is what I like about realistic MOCs, the details. I never appreciated how challenging Lindbergh's flight was until I saw a screenshot of the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.adventurers)