 Adventurers / 1834
Re: MOC: Spirit of St. Louis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 19:22:38 GMT

Hi Christian

This is a really well put together MOC. I love the external details for the instruments and the use of rubber bands (LEGO rubber bands of course!). By the way, what is a pitot tube?

Oh, and I never did get around to commenting on your earlier MOC of the Wright Flyer. I just revisted that page on your website and I am still really impressed.

Two great MOCs for a special year. Thanks Christian.

Chris

P.S. If you haven’t read them already, try Antoine De Saint-Exupery’s “Wind, Sand and Stars” and other titles. Classic reading about pioneer style flying.