 Adventurers / 1833
    Re: MOC: Spirit of St. Louis —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Way cool. If you're not coming to Portland, someone ought to, with your permission, build a copy of this for the MiniMOC fly in at BrickFest PDX... Some questions: The "radial engine"... Is that an old samsonite gear or what? I wasn't clear on (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

        Re: MOC: Spirit of St. Louis —Christian Lindblad Rasmussen
   (...) Thank you! You are welcome. I consider my work "Link-creations", copying is allowed as long as you link to my site. An e-mail would be nice too! (...) Yes, it's the red 9 tooth samsonite gear. I was very tempted to paint it black, but I (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

        Re: MOC: Spirit of St. Louis —Christian Lindblad Rasmussen
   (...) A couple of new pictures uploaded on the (URL) page> Christian (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)