 Adventurers / 1792
  Books for inspiration

I'm trying to find some books for inspiration for Adventurers models. Either fiction or non-fiction. I've read a few of the Indiana Jones novels which are a good start. Any suggestions? (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Books for inspiration

(...) Check out "Darwinia" by Robert Charles Wilson. It's a bit on the sci-fi side, but it takes place in 1920. Basically Europe gets wiped out and replaced with an unexplored forest, and adventurers are sent in to map and explore the "new" land. (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Books for inspiration

(...) I've always enjoyed H.P. Lovecraft, there used to be an online library of his works, but it looks like it may be gone now. You can start here: (URL) an intesting mix of sci-fi/fantasty/horror fiction, and it always gives me a lot of (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.adventurers)