 Adventurers / 1773
  Adventurers for sale...

I dont know if this belongs here or not...so anyway... I was wondering if anyone here had a set of adventurers for sale. Here is what i need: One harry cane One Gail Storm (Jungle Adventurer style) One Rudo Villano One Mike One Babloo If you know (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Adventurers for sale...

(...) This belongs in lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade. Maybe someone there can help. Of course, you could look at BrickLink (www.bricklink.com) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)