 Adventurers / 1773
1772  |  1774
Subject:
Adventurers for sale...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 02:51:37 GMT

I dont know if this belongs here or not...so anyway...

I was wondering if anyone here had a set of adventurers for sale. Here is what i
need:

One harry cane
One Gail Storm (Jungle Adventurer style)
One Rudo Villano
One Mike
One Babloo

If you know where i can get these cheep- all for under $6- please tell me.

Thanks!

Alex