 Adventurers / 1746
    Re: Ordered my Dragon Fortress —Stephen Bishop
   Hi all, Well it arrived this morning. Unfortunately I won't be able to put it together until Monday night with work and being out of town this weekend. I did put the figures and half track together (They came separately in a odd little white (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Dragon Fortress Preliminary Review —Stephen Bishop
   Hello all, For everyone who cares, I got my Dragon Fortress and have it put together. I'll post a more complete review soon, but preliminarily, I think it is a great set. Many great pieces, (would definately pick up another if it was on clearance). (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.reviews)