 Adventurers / 1719
1718  |  1720
Subject:
The Ice Temple...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 20:20:53 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

    Hi all,

         Here is a quick MOC I made from my adventurer pieces... let me know
what you think...

    I was going to tag a really exciting, mysterious, or unusual story here
but I didn't get round to it...

              God Bless All,

                     Nathan