 Adventurers / 1674
Re: Chinese sets!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 21:04:54 GMT

=-<¢ ô.adventurers, Gary Thomas writes:
Cool, thanks for the info Christian!

The sets are kind of disappointing, though.  I mean, if we were all asked to
come up with set ideas for a Chinese subtheme, would we come up with these?

I definitely love the palace and the boat.  The only other major idea I
would have wanted was a section of the Great Wall--probably a tower and a
piece of the wall on top of a 16x32 baseplate.

Bruce