 Adventurers / 1673
Re: Chinese sets!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 04:27:52 GMT

Cool, thanks for the info Christian!

The sets are kind of disappointing, though.  I mean, if we were all asked to
come up with set ideas for a Chinese subtheme, would we come up with these?

  Take care,

  Gary

In lugnet.adventurers, Christian Lindblad Rasmussen writes:

Hello fellow Adventurers fans

Pictures of three of the Chinese sets is now available:
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/7413.html
Passage of Jun-Chi - with Johnny Thunder back in his old tan outfit
and a red and black Chinese monster.

http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/7416.html
Emperor's Ship - with Mr. Hates/Lord Sinister and two seamen aboard
a Chinese boat.

http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/7419.html
Dragon Fortress - which is the top ($80) set in the Orient Expedition
as I had expected. The entire crew (possibly including a new minifig
besides the Emperor, a Princess and two guards) is looking for the
Golden Dragon.

That last one is unfortunately only known by name and number:
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/7420.html
Orient Expedition Plane China - I think the name will change.
A plane - two-seat twin-engine biplane perhaps?

There is indeed something to look forward to - including a new
halbard with spikes!

Christian