 Adventurers / 165
  Re: Greatest Adventurer Movies

(...) effort (...) I'd go with the Indiana Jones Trillogy, The Rocketeer, Cutthroat Island (Gina Davis with LONG curly hair *grrrrr* and a good one for the pirate fans), and a new one The Mummy (with Brendan Fraser - actually not that new). I'm sure (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Greatest Adventurer Movies

(...) Your ideas are right on the money. I haven't seen Cutthroat Island, but with Gina Davis in it I will rent it tonight. The Rocketeer is just great on a bunch of levels and The Mummy is one of the best adventure flicks to come down the pipe in a (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)