 Adventurers / 1526
Re: Adventurer's ISCC Entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 15:15:43 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Jason Spears writes:

You did a great job with this.  I like the story actually, the use of the
letter idea is neat.  I want to know what happens now.

As for the models, the plane looked good.  The temple was great.  The statue
was nifty.  I like how the head had faces on 3 sides.  The multi-colored walls
with random patterns were neat.  Overall, great entry.

I have to echo Jason's comments. The models were very nice, wonderful use of
colors to make things look exotic... GREAT cross theme blending... but the
presentation on this one was Amazing! The narrative was pretty exciting. I
thought breaking it into 4 pages was very effective, it built suspense.

I suspect this entry won't look quite as good once Rene puts it in standard
format because having it broken across pages is part of the charm.

I too want to know what happens next!