 Adventurers / 1525
  Re: Adventurer's ISCC Entry

(...) <snip> (...) You did a great job with this. I like the story actually, the use of the letter idea is neat. I want to know what happens now. As for the models, the plane looked good. The temple was great. The statue was nifty. I like how the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Adventurer's ISCC Entry

(...) I have to echo Jason's comments. The models were very nice, wonderful use of colors to make things look exotic... GREAT cross theme blending... but the presentation on this one was Amazing! The narrative was pretty exciting. I thought breaking (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Adventurer's ISCC Entry

(...) Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind comments. I actually had split the story up to avoid having the 350k of images load on a single page (to have mercy on the dial-up folks), but I'm glad to hear it added to the presentation. Since there seems (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.adventurers)