 Adventurers / 152
Re: 2000 catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 21:31:38 GMT

Mark Lindsey <markwars@fcmail.com> wrote in message
news:FJwsK2.2vn@lugnet.com...
Have any of you guys that keep posting up sneak peek scans of StarWars • Lego
products for next year seen the rest of the catalog?  If so please let us
know.  I am specifically wondering about the Adventurers line, but I will • take
any information you could give me about any of the Lego products for 2000.

I think you can rest assured that once a Y2K catalogue has been found, the
whole of LUGNet will be buzzing!

Huw