 Adventurers / 150
Re: Brother can you spare a scan?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 18:46:09 GMT

Scans from instruction books 5976 and 5986 have been sent by e-mail attachment.
LMK if there is anything else you need.

Grahame Reid

Mark Lindsey wrote:

In lugnet.adventurers, Grahame Reid writes:
I have most Adventurers sets. In what set is the missing mini-fig from?

Grahame Reid

Thanks Grahame for the reply.  The sets in question are the two largest from
the Jungle subtheme, Amazon Ruins (5986)and River Expedition (5976). Can you
help?  Thanks no matter what, and if this message posts twice I am sorry but
it didn't seem to register my first attempt.

Mark L