 Adventurers / 1494
  Re: First pics of my pyramid

(...) Ah - very good! I was hoping that it would be more playset than scenery. Keep us posted! Does anybody else know of any other good pyramid MOC's out there? -Marc Nelson Jr. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: First pics of my pyramid

(...) Pyramids: Some pyramids from many cultures were built by kids in the 1998 RTL Ancient Theme contest: (URL) there's Matthew Verdier's Oseirion: (URL) out the Vorsts' Egyptian street complex: (URL) finally, "Building of the Pyramids" by Andrew (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: First pics of my pyramid and such

This is a big undertaking, but looks like it is well on it's way to being great. I look forward to see the finished product, and the interior. I'm very happy builders are keeping the REAL adventurers alive. Also, I want to say "Mark, I had NO idea (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.adventurers)