 Adventurers / 1488
  Young Ankylosaurus

I was looking at the new Fall 2001 Lego Shop-at-Home Catalog and came across the new dinosaurs on page 24. Set #7000 Young Ankylosaurus must be a mistake because it's not the same as the ones I saw in stores. Anyone else notice this? Perhaps it's an (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Young Ankylosaurus

(...) Hello Dan I haven't seen that catalog but it sure sounds like they have put in a photo of the prototype. That photo has also been up at Lego's Internet shop long after the Ankylosaurus was available in shops. Please visit (URL) compare the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.adventurers)