 Adventurers / 1489
Re: Young Ankylosaurus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 15:05:49 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Daniel Jassim writes:
I was looking at the new Fall 2001 Lego Shop-at-Home Catalog and came across
the new dinosaurs on page 24. Set #7000 Young Ankylosaurus must be a mistake
because it's not the same as the ones I saw in stores. Anyone else notice
this? Perhaps it's an early design before Lego settled on their final model.
I'm bummed because I was hoping to get those green corner slopes and make a
green Spiffcraft. The only other Lego set I've seen those green slopes in is
the big Movie Maker set.

Dan

Hello Dan
I haven't seen that catalog but it sure sounds like they have put in
a photo of the prototype. That photo has also been up at Lego's Internet
shop long after the Ankylosaurus was available in shops. Please visit
http://www.geocities.com/enchantedforest/cottage/5900/7000.html
and compare the pictures.
Christian