 Adventurers / 1452
  Re: Monthly MOC: Schwimmwagen

(...) 3451 (...) Thank you for the nice words and the correction. I am planning to get the Camel - but that will have to wait a while $( Are 1x1 plates in dark grey rare too? Or are there even dark grey 1x1 tiles in the Camel? Christian (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Monthly MOC: Schwimmwagen

(...) Based on what I find at (URL) I would say that the Plate 1 x 1 in Dark Gray is rare, the only other inventoried set (besides the Sopwith Camel) to include any is the Bi-Wing Baron with six. No currently inventoried set at Peeron includes a (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.adventurers)