 Adventurers / 1451
  Re: Monthly MOC: Schwimmwagen

(...) This is no longer true. :) There are two in the vertical stabilizer of the 3451 Sopwith Camel. This set also comes with four of the 1x1 plates in dark gray needed for your model. (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Monthly MOC: Schwimmwagen

(...) 3451 (...) Thank you for the nice words and the correction. I am planning to get the Camel - but that will have to wait a while $( Are 1x1 plates in dark grey rare too? Or are there even dark grey 1x1 tiles in the Camel? Christian (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Monthly MOC: Schwimmwagen

(...) Based on what I find at (URL) I would say that the Plate 1 x 1 in Dark Gray is rare, the only other inventoried set (besides the Sopwith Camel) to include any is the Bi-Wing Baron with six. No currently inventoried set at Peeron includes a (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.adventurers)