 Adventurers / 1408
    Re: Nimbus Airship —Wayne McCaul
   Sean, that's pretty darn groovy. I like the interior detail. So many dials, switches and knobs... oh my. I really like the gears in back. And what's that on top? Is that some kind of weapon? I've been struggling with the zepplin-esqe idea for too (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Nimbus Airship —Sean Forbes
   (...) Thanks! It wouldn't be steampunk/gaslamp fantasy without lots of buttons and switches. The top piece, while it looks like some kind of ray gun, didn't really have any purpose until you asked. It turns out it's a long range, x-ray telescope. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.adventurers)