 Adventurers / 1311
  My LEGO Raptor- Instructions!

I'm posting my first online creation, instructions for a raptor for Dino Island! I know, its a little sloppy, but I just drew it in a paint program, okay? (URL) can also go to "Other Dino Fan Pix" to see my non-LEGO dinosaur art, and dinosaur art (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build)

  Re: My LEGO Raptor- Instructions!

Hi Brad, That's a really clever idea! Looking at the finished construction, you have captured the shape and form of the raptor perfectly! I hope lots of people get a chance to see this ... maybe you should cross-post it to lugnet.castle too - it (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build)

  Re: My LEGO Raptor- Instructions!

(...) How well does it stand on the dragon arms? eric (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build)

  Re: My LEGO Raptor- Instructions!

(...) get (...) time (...) might (...) Well, its in Castle now. And cooldinos.com has its own message board, so the people there should see it too. (...) they (...) Thanks! Look for more disproportionate parts in the future! (...) I did... go back (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)