 Adventurers / 129
  Mummy minifig desired

I am interested in acquiring a mummy minifigure from anyone who is interested. I have a Johnny Thunder figure (the adventurer with the brown wide-brimmed hat, moustache, and tan shirt) that I am willing to trade for it, but I will buy if preferred. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Mummy minifig desired

(...) hat, (...) Hi there Mike, I hope I can help you out a little with your dilemma. First of all I don't think you will find anyone willing to trade Mummy minifigs for Johnny Thunder minifigs because the mummies only come in 3 or 4 U.S. sets all (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)