 Adventurers / 1266
  DAT file for 'Adventurer' wheel

Hey there, Anybody know where I can get a hold of a DAT file for the wheel used in most of the Adventurers automobiles? I can't seem to find it in LDRAW. Thanks, G (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: DAT file for 'Adventurer' wheel

(...) (For future use, any request for help regarding DAT files, regardless of theme, should go to ".cad", 'cuz that's where all the CAD authors hang out. ;-) Hmmmm.... I just checked PARTS.LST; no dice. Nothing at Tore's parts tracker, either. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DAT file for 'Adventurer' wheel

(...) Hi Guys! I believe the wheel you are talking about has been done by Fredrik Glöckner. I have it on my system as "spoked.dat" titled "Wheel Spoked Small". We have a few more newer primitives now that might make for a better rendered version. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DAT file for 'Adventurer' wheel

I've made a simple version of the wheel. It's in a Willys Jeep model posted on lugnet.cad.dat.models, but without the search function, it's pretty hard to find. In the mean time, you can grab it from the DAT file included in this URL: (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DAT file for 'Adventurer' wheel

Hi, Fredrik, Did you ever submit this part to Steve for inclusion into the next parts update? Would you mind registering this part with Tore (so it will be listed in his parts tracker)? Thanks, Franklin (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DAT file for 'Adventurer' wheel

What a flashback! I will never forget those autorickshaw rides I had in India back in '87. They were smaller there but yet... Thank you Fredrik! /Tore (...) -- Tore Eriksson Sweden ICQ: 76066510 LEGO: MOC++++ FS,SP,TO++ TC+ LS YB@m (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DAT file for 'Adventurer' wheel

(...) I was planning to hold the submission until the parts library terms of use license was finished. (...) Yeah, I can do that! Fredrik (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DAT file for 'Adventurer' wheel

(...) Thanks, I'm glad you found the model interesting! It has to be my most unplayable model ever, though. The front wheel doesn't even turn! I have to agree with you that tuk-tuk rides are pretty unforgettable. I mostly ended up using the river (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)