 Adventurers / 1268
Re: DAT file for 'Adventurer' wheel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 23:49:34 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Gary Thomas writes:

Anybody know where I can get a hold of a DAT file for the wheel
used in most of the Adventurers automobiles?  I can't seem to find it
in LDRAW.

(For future use, any request for help regarding DAT files,
regardless of theme, should go to ".cad", 'cuz that's where
all the CAD authors hang out.  ;-)

Hmmmm....  I just checked PARTS.LST; no dice.
Nothing at Tore's parts tracker, either.
Probably, no one's done it, yet.

Looks relatively simple.  If no one else wants to,
I'll do this one.  OK?

Franklin