 Adventurers / 1231
    Promotional items? —David Lairson
   Hi All, I just got a very interesting package in the mail from my brother in Dallas, Texas. It is a Adventurers Johnny Thunder Canteen (w/flying disk). Wrist Compass and Dino Light. the are in three seperate polybags with The Adventurers Logo (dino (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

        Re: Promotional items? —Daniel Allen
   (...) They had those at the movie theater near me. I thought they were really crappy because they had these cheap toys like a canteen and a frisbee or something. Then they came in this tray with a soda and a bag of popcorn, which had pictures of (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

        Re: Promotional items? —Eric Joslin
   (...) Wow, I completely forgot to post about that! They also have these at a theatre near me. I didn't see the toys firsthand, but in the slideshow before the movie they advertised the LEGO kids' snak tray thing, and it definately had Adventurers on (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)