 Adventurers / 1231
1230  |  1232
Subject:
Promotional items?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 22:56:46 GMT

Hi All,
I just got a very interesting package in the mail from my brother in Dallas,
Texas. It is a Adventurers Johnny Thunder Canteen (w/flying disk). Wrist
Compass and Dino Light. the are in three seperate polybags with The
Adventurers Logo (dino Island) on top and tje offical lego logo in the
bottom left. All the items are child size and each one has the lego logo on
it. I have no clue where they came from, there was no note in the package.
Has anyone heard/seen anything like this before? As soon as I dig out my
digital camera I will take a picture of the bags and post them.

Cheers,
David