 Adventurers / 1223
Re: Tents ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 07:52:20 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Heather Patey writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Richard W. Schamus writes:

Perhaps I should just list the parts and a brief descriptive of construct.

The instructions are on Christian's site, here:

http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/Scans/5978s.html
Click on 'Sarcophagus and Tent' at left.

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada

Dear Heather and Richard

Thank you both !

I've got it made, now all I need is about 20 1X4's with towballs !

Henrik