 Adventurers / 118
  Re: Ideas for Egyptian workers

(...) Unfortunately, the only one that comes with a white ninja is 3053... and that sells for about 40 bucks; not to mention that it only comes with *1* white ninja... but it's still kinda cool... the set also gives a nice bit of tan, too... DaveE (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Ideas for Egyptian workers

(...) Wow that blows! Only one white ninja in the entire theme?!?!? Ah well, I can remember wishing for lots of lego parts I still haven't gotten and never will. Thanks for the information though. I guess I need about 50 red ninjas and alot of white (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)