 Adventurers / 121
Re: Ideas for Egyptian workers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 14:18:28 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Lindsey writes:
The white ninja came with what sets?  I need like 100 of them, YIKES!!!

Unfortunately, the only one that comes with a white ninja is 3053... and that
sells for about 40 bucks; not to mention that it only comes with *1* white
ninja... but it's still kinda cool... the set also gives a nice bit of tan,
too...

DaveE

Wow that blows!  Only one white ninja in the entire theme?!?!? Ah well, I can
remember wishing for lots of lego parts I still haven't gotten and never
will.  Thanks for the information though.  I guess I need about 50 red ninjas
and alot of white paint huh?

Mark L