 Adventurers / 1119
    ADVENTURERS SAFARI —Nick Cameron
   While I was checking the availability of that mysterious adventurers pen (the one that may be a presequel) at Amazon.com, I stumbled apon a reviw, one that as good as told me what the next subtheme was: They say there's nothing new under the sun, (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: ADVENTURERS SAFARI —Kevin Zwicker
   (...) <Snip> (...) Someone over in .town was predicting a while back that TLC would make a tiger in 2001. The thinking was that all the animals pictured on the race guys jerseys are existing Lego animals - except the tiger. It seems that they were (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.adventurers)