 Adventurers / 1088
    Are all the pterodactyls different than pictured? —John Radtke
   Didn't see this in any older posts but apologize if it's been done to death somewhere. I got my first Dino set - Island Hopper 5395 - and noticed some diferences in the pterodactyl from what I've seen pictured on the boxes and catalogs. There are a (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Are all the pterodactyls different than pictured? —Bradley Dale
     (...) I experienced that with my pterodactyl. I thought the hands were disappointing too, but a dinosaur holding a gun can never be a good thing! (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

         Re: Are all the pterodactyls different than pictured? —Sean Forbes
     (...) They definitely appear to be standard clips in the pictures but are nothing of the sort in the real thing. They are a shallow little triangle not suited for any (...) *Totally off topic alert* :) Unless he's on your side. My Lizard man in my (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Are all the pterodactyls different than pictured? —Tobias Möller
   Yes, both of my Pterodactyls are different. I wonder why? I still think they're cute, thoguh. Really cute. --Tobias (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Are all the pterodactyls different than pictured? —Ben Gatrelle
   (...) Genetic variation/mutation. BEN (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.adventurers)