 Adventurers / 1088
  Are all the pterodactyls different than pictured?

Didn't see this in any older posts but apologize if it's been done to death somewhere. I got my first Dino set - Island Hopper 5395 - and noticed some diferences in the pterodactyl from what I've seen pictured on the boxes and catalogs. There are a (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Are all the pterodactyls different than pictured?

(...) I experienced that with my pterodactyl. I thought the hands were disappointing too, but a dinosaur holding a gun can never be a good thing! (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Are all the pterodactyls different than pictured?

(...) They definitely appear to be standard clips in the pictures but are nothing of the sort in the real thing. They are a shallow little triangle not suited for any (...) *Totally off topic alert* :) Unless he's on your side. My Lizard man in my (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Are all the pterodactyls different than pictured?

Yes, both of my Pterodactyls are different. I wonder why? I still think they're cute, thoguh. Really cute. --Tobias (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Are all the pterodactyls different than pictured?

(...) Genetic variation/mutation. BEN (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.adventurers)