 Adventurers / 1076
    Where's Jurassic Park? —Lawrence Wilkes
   Anyone built a Jurassic Park look alike yet? I am surprised that with the enthusiasm there was for the dino sets before they were released that I cant see any posts from folks showing off their Jurassic Park like constructions. Perhaps I just (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Where's Jurassic Park? —Steve Bliss
     (...) Too bad that Jurassic Park only had one Timmy. :( Steve (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Where's Jurassic Park? —Bradley Dale
   (...) Yes, I have built one. It's pretty big, and I like it a lot. Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner or any knowledge of how to put pictures on the Internet, so I'll just describe it, okay? The visitor's centre is a large grey building that uses (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.adventurers)