 Adventurers / 1074
  MOC: Fokker Dr.I triplane

I have made a Fokker Dr.I triplane. Please visit (URL) let me know what you think. Be sure to visit (URL) participate in the monthly vote. Christian (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: MOC: Fokker Dr.I triplane

(...) It looks great! Very realistic too. I have built a similar one, but have not had the time to take pictures of it yet. Mine is not as realistic it is more of a mini-fig scale I guess, it is slightly smaller than yours. I put the guns on the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: MOC: Fokker Dr.I triplane

(...) gear cog as an engine. It even has an odd number of pistons, just like real rotary engines! (Yes, I am currently reading "Cryptonomicon".) Fredrik (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: MOC: Fokker Dr.I triplane

(...) Christian,it's a very nice model! Just one question about the engine:I couldn't build it because the cogwheel doesn't fit the technic hub. This means that: 1) I used the wrong hub (see (URL) You cut the teeth (sacrilege!!!!) Which is the right (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: MOC: Fokker Dr.I triplane

(...) been a long time on the way. And I must admit that it is the second - I am guilty of sacrilege. As I pointed out in the accompanying text I did this very reluctantly. And only to create a special effect, just as Craig Hamiltons craigo-lego (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)