 Adventurers / 104
Re: No such luck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 15:30:07 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Huw Millington writes:

Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
news:FJHnIt.8q7@lugnet.com... • I have just noticed Jon Hayward has one for auction in
lugnet.auction at the moment:

3055  KELLOGGS Adventurers Car *   $17.00 Tanman           11Oct@11:40 O

Huw

Tanman's wallet knows no limits apparently.  Thanks for the tip though Huw.
And about that instruction manual...what are you asking for it?  Let me know
as my tail is tucked between my legs now.

Mark L