 Adventurers / 100
Re: No such luck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 11:57:45 GMT

Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
news:FJHnIt.8q7@lugnet.com...

Mark Lindsey <markwars@fcmail.com> wrote in message
news:FJAv8K.8Au@lugnet.com...
I still have not found anyone, even on ebay (gasp!) that has either the • 3055
set or any of the Mania mags I am searching for.  Oh well, someone is • bound to
be interested in my bounty for them someday.  I guess all the money in • the
world can't buy you happiness or exclusive lego sets from Kelloggs U.K.

If you can make do with just the instructions -  no pieces or box -  mail
me.

Huw

If not, I have just noticed Jon Hayward has one for auction in
lugnet.auction at the moment:

3055  KELLOGGS Adventurers Car *   $17.00 Tanman           11Oct@11:40 O

Huw