 Adventurers / 1031
1030  |  1032
Subject:
Oh we can dream...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 02:39:08 GMT

I had a lovely dream last night that I was the first to discover a new dino
set in a under $10 page of a catalog. It was a car driving through a cave with
Barron Von Barron inside. It had lots of special colored pieces to make stolen
artifacts and dinos... EVEN TWO TRANSPARENT BABY Ts. But when I was about to
order one I woke up and was back to poor reality. Mabey I'm mysteriously told
th future again!!!!!!!! We can hope...

NICK D^`:#