 Adventurers / 1026
  Amazon Jungle Sets in Germany / Europe

Hi ! I have some problems getting the Amazon Jungle sets here in Germany. The 5956 "Expedition Balloon", which was in the German 1999 catalogue, was available in some stores. You can also get the small 5905 and 5906 sets, and some days ago I found (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Amazon Jungle Sets in Germany / Europe

(...) Do you mean have I seen the sets here (Pittsburgh, PA, USA)? If that is what you mean, yep, I've seen pretty much all of the sets. I only own the blimp, the pontoon plane, and the small polybag set (5902), but the rest of the stuff is (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.adventurers)