 Adventurers / 1029
Re: Amazon Jungle Sets in Germany / Europe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 21:09:35 GMT

Norman Mensing wrote:

Hi !

I have some problems getting the Amazon Jungle sets here in Germany.
The 5956 "Expedition Balloon", which was in the German 1999 catalogue, was
available in some stores. You can also get the small 5905 and 5906 sets, and
some days ago I found the 5976 "River Expedition", which was not in any German
catalogue.
Interesting: It was marked down from 100,-DM to 50,-DM (~$ 25), but it has the
Year-2000-Dino-Adventures flyer in it. So it has to be packed just this year. -
And now is on sale just some months later?

Did anybody get to see the other sets?

Do you mean have I seen the sets here (Pittsburgh, PA, USA)?  If that is what you
mean, yep, I've seen pretty much all of the sets.  I only own the blimp, the
pontoon plane, and the small polybag set (5902), but the rest of the stuff is
available here.

Toki