 Adventurers / 1017
Re: Island Hopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 14:05:19 GMT

Just to throw in my two cents...

I think the Island hopper Airplane is one of the best overall models I have
seen lately. It is a great model, with a strong resemlance to the real thing,
and the colors only add to the effect. The construction is sound and there are
several nice features.

WELL worth $19.99!!

jake

In lugnet.adventurers, Michael Nelson writes:
I just bought the new Dino Island Island Hopper Airplane and it is a very good
set.  The outside looks really good but you have to hollow out a wall or two
on the inside so that people can sit tandem.  The folding wings are a good
touch too.  It is definately a keeper.  This year's Dino theme didn't turn out
that many good looking vehicles with the exception of the trackmaster, island
racer, and the Island hopper.  Overall I'd give it a 7 and a half out of 10.

Michael